In the given below terms and conditions, if anywhere you find the word transaction/transact or any statement meaning online payment, simply means the act of donation on our website.
By accessing the Website of Bridge Impact, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of all of these Terms and Conditions stated below.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of Bridge Impact website and services offered by Bridge Impact are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
By browsing, accessing, subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. In these terms, references to “Website” shall mean the Bridge Impact website, "you", "user" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the services offered through Bridge Impact, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Bridge Impact and its affiliates.
Registering at Bridge Impact is free service and you will receive a username and password upon completing the website's registration process or completing a transaction. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to
(a) Immediately notify Bridge Impact of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and
When you use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Bridge Impact, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Bridge Impact through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Bridge Impact periodically, as and when required. Bridge Impact may communicate with you by email, sms, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. Your use of the website entitles you to receive periodic communication regarding Bridge Impact services through email, sms, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. If you wish to not receive periodic informational communication from Bridge Impact you can unsubscribe to the communication through your account settings.
You agree and undertake to use the website strictly abiding by the following principles:
You will not upload, publish, host, transmit, display, modify, update or share any information that, in the sole discretion of Bridge Impact.
Is grossly racial, harmful, sexual, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever Involves an illegal or unauthorized use of copyrighted work Is not belonging to you or to which you have no rights
Refers to any website or URL that contains material that is inappropriate for Bridge Impact Contains software viruses, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
You will not promote or try to gain unauthorized access or exceed the scope of authorized access to Bridge Impact and its connected network
You will not interfere with another user's use of the Bridge Impact Website
You will not violate any law currently in force in India or outside
You will not attempt or otherwise impersonate another person during the use of Bridge Impact website
You will not engage in or forward chain letters, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes with any association to Bridge Impact
You will not use any automatic device, program, or methodology including but not limited to “deep- link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other such means, or any similar manual process, to access, acquire or copy any portion of the Bridge Impact website or any content within
You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Bridge Impact website, or any other systems or networks connected to Bridge Impact Website
You will not violate any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or any other terms and conditions contained elsewhere within Bridge Impact.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Delhi.
PERSONAL INFORMATION: We collect personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forums, which may include user details, feedbacks, comments, online surveys etc. This aforementioned personally identifiable information (Personal Information) collected on our Website can include your name, company name, address, telephone number, email addresses. All information shared by you on our Website is treated as confidential and is kept secure.
NECESSARY INFORMATION: Please note that we only store necessary information through our Website and we take care not to disclose your Personal Information to any third party without your consent. During the time of signing up, you have the option of opting in for our newsletters, future offers etc. Signing up for this service would entitle us to save your Personal Information for the intended purposes only.
ONLINE PAYMENT: If you chose to pay online through various methods allowed by our Website, we assure you that we do not save any information related to your credit/debit cards or passwords. All the information you provide is processed through a secure server.
1. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description, or an error in your order. In the event that we cancel your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
2. Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
3. You agree not to access the Website through any other interface than provided by us to you.
4. You agree that your use of the Website is a limited license granted by us. We reserve a right to discontinue your account without providing you any reason thereof.
5. You agree that you are solely responsible for your account details and to keep your password secure. If you suspect any misuse through your account, you are required to inform us in writing immediately.
However if there is any legal dispute, then such dispute shall be handled by a sole arbitrator appointed by us under Arbitration and Conciliation Act
You are allowed to choose between various payments options while placing an order on the Website. You agree to use your own debit/credit card or bank details for transaction. We would not be responsible for misuse of your card if all the security checks are verified. You agree that the methods of payment may be updated from time to time on the Website. You agree to review the same and use our Website and suitable payment option accordingly.
You agree that your usage of the Website is a limited license to donate using the Website. This license is to access the Website for personal use. You are not authorized to modify or download any portion of the Website without written consent of us. You do not have commercial license to use this Website. No part of this Website shall be used by you for any commercial purpose without written consent from us.
We, our logo and content displayed on our Website is exclusive intellectual property of ours. We have copyright over its unique software and compilation used in working of this Website. You shall not reproduce any portion of the Website for any use, whether commercial or personal, without express written consent from us.
No framing: You may not frame or utilize framing technologies to enclose any trademark, logo, or proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of us and our affiliates without our express written consent.
Meta-tags: You may not use any metatags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us to you forthwith and would further attract legal action against the violator.
1. Nature of content: You may post reviews, comments and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights to otherwise injurious to third party or objectionable and does not consist of or contains software virus, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailing or any form of spam.
2. False information: You may not use false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
3. Rights Granted: If you post content or submit material, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensed right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative work from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant us and our affiliate sites and sub-license the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content.
4. Right Owned: You represent and warrant that you own all the rights or otherwise or control of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that the use of the content to supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify us or our affiliate for all claims resulting from the content you supply. We reserve the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party on their Website.
Please review our other policies. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at New Delhi, India shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
1. This Website is provided by us on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials, or products shown on this Website. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
3 . We do not warrant that the Website, its servers, or email sent from them are free of virus or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.